There are exciting plans to extend our church and redevelop the site starting in 2016. This work and the advantages it will bring to the community, have been a dream for many years. We now have planning permission and are continuing to fund raise.
Improvements include a new meeting/community room extension; creation of a refreshments area within the church and new more accessible and disabled toilets, with baby changing facilities.
These building improvements will provide:
- Better space for fellowship and make the church even more welcoming
- A more flexible space in church for worship
- Practical, accessible toilets, fit for purpose, for everyone
- A multi-purpose room giving:
- Sunday School an appropriate and safe place to meet
- A room for the PCC and other committees to meet. The hall is unsuitable for many of these
- 'Home Groups' somewhere to meet, hosted by people who have insufficient space at home
- An education and training facility
- A hospitable space for our clergy to see wedding couples and baptism families
- Opportunities for all sorts of community gatherings
If you would like to help by making a donation you can do so in two ways.....see below.